Welcome fellow bloggers

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My sceond life experience.

My second life person in Mandy Rinq. On Friday night Dr. McVey took me to some different worlds on Second Life. I really enjoyed the experience. I have been on second life briefly a few times before this, but I had not really explored any new worlds. We were in a forest, the moon, a museum, just to name a few. I practiced flying and walking. I am not very good at either yet. I need more practice. I saw a play, a huge cat drinking milk from a bowl, and many other exciting new things. It was a great experience. I would like to thank Dr. McVey for being my tourer guide. I am sorry I am not better at remembering places I have been. I working on that. I look forward to exploring many new worlds. I am glad I was introduced to second life. I use to have my home page set to a club with 80's music. I love the era of music. Yes I am showing my age. I lost the place I was at, so I am on the hunt for this place again. I was trasported there somehow when I first started second life. I want to go back. Loved the music!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty cool and it's amazing to me how vast it is. There are so many things to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time....hopefully, we will have more people and see different places next time

    ReplyDelete