Welcome fellow bloggers

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Social networking 3

Social Networking 3

For this assignment, I decided to investigate Tagged. I had been asked back in 2008 to join tagged by one of my friends. I joined in June of 2008, but have not even looked at it since. I decided today to see if I could still log in and take a look at the site. I thought I might still be active since, I occasionally receive emails telling me to please log in and take care of my alerts. I have been ignoring the emails since I have not been using tagged since I joined almost two years ago. I went on the site, and put in what I thought might have been my password, and I was in. What is funny is that I still just have the one friend one tagged. That is the friend who asked me to join. I added a picture, and updated my profile. I am trying to find out about the different items on the site.
I have been looking around and investigating some groups to join. I am an animal lover, so I might join an animal group. I am also going to get some of my friends to join tagged with me. I also enjoy sports, so I am looking at the sports groups to join.
I am also going to join web biographies and look into that site as well. I was looking over the site, to see if I would enjoy belonging to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment