Welcome fellow bloggers

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

social networking definition

Social Networking Definition

To mean the term social networking describes the way computer networks talk to each other. It is the way that the networks can communicate with different types of systems. This is what we use to conduct different types of activities with different types of media. In terms of computer technology I believe it is the center of all of the computer communication.

My view in the potential for social networking sites in education is that it is defiantly the future of our schools. Many school districts are already moving to a computerized school day. Some elementary, middle, and high school students use lap tops during all classes, and turn in assessments through the internet. Social networking is going to become a more prominent feature in schools as the growth of technology in schools continues.

1 comment:

  1. My district is also going all computerized. As teachers, we already use to hold meetings online, which cuts down on having to reimburse for gas mileage.

    I like your definition

    ReplyDelete